Dear Friend of Abogar,
With every step taken to grow Abogar as an organization that serves the vulnerable children and youth of Latin America, we have YOU and many others to thank, who are keeping in-step with us, urging us forward. We are so grateful for your support and partnering with us in ministry to these kids!
Thank You for Your Support!
Now we are excited to tell you about the advancements Abogar is currently making for the year 2019! Here’s what is happening in Guatemala:
- Vidas Nuevas en Villa Nueva Ministry serves an average of 40 kids at its weekly children’s program. We are increasing in numbers!
- Educational Assistance Fund continues to sponsor three teachers at the Special Kids School.
- Special Kids School Outreach Ministry makes monthly visits to support the faculty and lead activities with the 46 students.
- Leadership Development Program includes the mentorship of the Assistant to the Director & Vidas Nuevas Supervisor, Yesenia Gonzalez, as well as the Abogar Guatemala Board of Directors and our Vidas Nuevas volunteers.
- Abogar Guatemala is moving toward becoming established as a legal association. We currently have all nine participants that we need to start the legal formalization process. Praise God!
- In the USA: We are building our team of Abogar staff with an Executive Assistant, who was just hired April 5.
To sustain the above ministries (and much more!) the 2019 Budget has been set the at $111,940. The monthly need to reach our budget is $9,329.
Would you consider giving the same amount this year, that you gave last year?
If your potential for giving has increased, as our budget also has increased, would you prayerfully consider increasing your donation amount?
We hope you continue your investment in the work of Abogar to impact the lives of a multitude of vulnerable and precious children in Latin America!
May you and your family find blessing and happiness in the Lord!